Ooh'lah Lash Cancellation Policy
Please take a moment to carefully read and understand our policies prior to your service with us.
It is our belief that just as every lash counts, so does every minute. In an effort to provide optimal and attentive services, we kindly remind you that we value and appreciate your time and hope you do the same for ours.We require a non-refundable $25.00 credit card deposit for all appointments.
The deposit will be put toward your service unless:
- You are more than 15 minutes late to your appointment at which time your appointment time may be forfeited due to lash artist availability (at the discretion of Ooh’lah Lash, this may be waived)
- You cancel within 2hrs of your appointment (at the discretion of Ooh’lah Lash, this may be waived)
- You cancel 3(three) consecutive appointments ** (rescheduling 2(two) times will hold your deposit until your 3rd appointment time. Beyond that, you have forfeited your deposit and an additional $25 will be required to book again)
- In order to receive your full service time (*see service times on website), you must arrive on time to your appointment adhering to the following conditions;
- Without eye makeup (excessive eye makeup removal is subject to an additional $10 fee)
- Without excessive lotions or oils on or around the eye area (please ensure you have cleansed the eye area with soap and water prior to arriving to your appointment to ensure there is zero residue remaining)
- Without distractions (please complete phone conversations and text messages prior to your appointment time. We request, as a courtesy to yourself and your lash artist, no children are brought to appointments)
- Please finish all food and drinks prior to arriving to your appointment.
- Please refrain from chewing gum during your appointment.
At Ooh’lah Lash, we strive to provide you only the very best of our time, talent and attention. It is crucial that you adhere to out maintenance suggestions and schedule your fills accordingly. Your lash artist will discuss this in more detail with you.
Fills: If you feel that you have lost more than 50% of your lashes prior to your appointment time, please mention this prior to coming to your appointment. Failure to do so may result in additional fees (*A fill is defined as the addition of no more than 50% of replacement lashes, to bring your eyes back to a full set look.)
Please feel free to ask questions if you have any concerns meeting our requirements. We want to make this experience a transformational one! We look forward to meeting and lashing you!